Tuesday, August 26, 2008

no explain no excuses

maybe my last post in my blog will make many friend angry
i have no explain and no excuses




that just my opinion
here is my blog
i just write what i think what i like







im not one of you all
not one of drama
but i like it
maybe my opinion was suck
but i won't change it
if you decide to keep a distance from me
if you all decide to hate me
if you all cannot to accept my opinion
i so sorry
this is the only time and the last time also i mention about it
you all are my friend
i won't forget our memory
really sorry



i want go movie with you
but seems so hard
even though one time
it is looks impossible
when i know that you go watch with other
i felt so useless so helpless
i hate myself
hate what i wanna do also fail
hate what i like but fail
hate why i can't keep my best friend more closer
maybe what you like just have no need so close
and what i waiting is i think you will close like before
but i am wrong
i am innocent
i blame myself
i hate myself
i have no excuses





bowling competition
120 marks
7 place
fail to in final
i have no excuses
im noob

No comments: